Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Singin' a Song in Praise of Undies




The Ode to Underwear is now available to preorder!

I'm so excited - I've wanted to see this poem in print for ages. It's what I always end my school presentations with, and I've had so many requests for it. Now, I can say, "yes! The poem IS available!" And it's spectacularly illustrated by Mike Boldt, who also illustrated my previous picture book, Little Jack Horner, Live from the Corner.


The dynamic undies in Ode to Underwear will have you laughing. And I announce it here first: Captain Underpants, your reign is the Prince of Panties may be coming to an 'end.'

You can order copies of both books at Indigo (or your local indie bookseller, like one of my faves, The Bookkeeper) and be the first kid on the block to have a copy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Because: Science!